Saturday, October 27, 2012

Best Halloween Party EVER!

Friday the 26th was a wonderful day in the Wing home. In the afternoon Kelsey got to go trick or treating at Grandpas office and show off her costume, with her cousin Holden,  while  I got to benefit from her candy bin and then in the evening we had our annual Halloween party.
This year was a HUGE success! It puts other years to shame! It was so much fun. We had a great group of our friends come, everyone looked fantastic, the food was delicious, the house looked great (if I do say so myself) and the games were really fun. It was just all around a great evening.























































2 comments:

  1. I just cannot get over how amazing your costumes were! You are so creative! And Kelsey is the cutest lobster I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good post. In this post, you gave such a very cute ideas for the decorations of Best Halloween Party.

    ReplyDelete