Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Trey

I am no cake decorator, but I wanted to try this cool new cake that I saw on tv. It was really easy, but theirs turned out so good. At least I knew that my cake would taste good. I should not be showing this, because its terrible, but it was so fun! I showed Ethan after I told him that I am not really good at decorating cakes. From the other room, he was like whatever, and then he got up to look at it and just started laughing! It was so funny for us! Like I said, I am no cake decorator. Oh well.. it tasted good!
Dont be confused. That is NOT chocolate chip frosting and those cleverly placed spikes were supposed to be dots.



To spell the name I had to literally pick up the frosting with my hands and put it in place because I was having so much trouble. Ethan watched me do that and laughed the whole time, which made me laugh, which didn't help.
Like I said... tasted great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment