Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Old House: New House

I know most of you have had the privilege of visiting our new house, but not every many of you had the honor of seeing our old house. We are so grateful for both because both severed their purposes. Lets just say we are grateful that our time ended at our first house and allowed us to move into our new house! I thought a little side by side comparison would be fun for everyone. Keep in mind that they are both basements and we are paying less than we did before.

House
Photobucket
Front Room
(and yes. both have green carpet, but old house had pee/animal stained carpet and new house does not)
Photobucket
Kitchen
Photobucket

Bathroom
I promise I am not kidding. This is it. Oh and you have to step up into the bathroom so Ethan hit is head 90% of the time he was going into the bathroom.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bedroom
Photobucket

Oh and here are a few more new bedroom pictures that got skipped!!
Photobucket

Closet
(both are "walk in." I mean I guess you technically can walk in to any closet right?)
Photobucket

Pantry
Photobucket
(PS. That little door in the old pantry had a case of Tequila in it when we moved in. Also it was one of the many mold spots in our house. I also got tired of proving that this house is better and only took pictures of two of the walls in the new pantry and not all 3. You get the idea)

Spare Bedroom vs Laundry Room
(As much as we loved not having a washer and dryer in our house, we decided that it was time to have the luxury.)

Photobucket

And just a few more pictures just because. Did I mention that old house does not have heat and new house has heat AND air conditioning both of which we pay less for? Just sayin
Photobucket

Photo 1. Our back yard where our neighbors mom lived in a tent for 2 weeks while her daughter was having a baby, where a baby deer was birthed, and where our neighbors kept their 3 dogs and 1 goat.
Photo 2. Our hall way. Ps the door on the side is the bathroom so walking through the kitchen got you to the bathroom :) and the door in front is the spare room that we viewed earlier
Photo 3. The corner of our front room that you could access the water heater
Photo 4. Our coat closet. All jokes aside we miss this like crazy
Photo 5. Our adorable kitchen sink that was built for bathing small animals that produced SCALDING water only, but we didn't complain because it was the source of heat in our home.

Because this is already long enough, the only picture that I do not have of our new house is a book case next to the couch in the front room that holds all our movies, games, and books.
WE LOVE OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment